Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

02/09 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

02/09 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:23 pm

9-Feb Exodus 31-32 John 11-12 Psalms 46-50 Proverbs 9

Ex 31:1-6 (NIV)1 Then the Lord said to Moses, 2 "See, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, 3 and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts-- 4 to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, 5 to cut and set stones, to work in wood, and to engage in all kinds of craftsmanship. 6 Moreover, I have appointed Oholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, to help him. Also I have given skill to all the craftsmen to make everything I have commanded you:

God has a plan, blueprints, and the raw materials to create His future for you.  You are uniquely designed and created for this MASTER PLAN.  And there's good news!

God has put inside of you, the skill, ability, knowledge, and the craftmanship to build what He wants you to become.  And whatever you don't have, God will send to you via relationships, family, friends, co-workers, leaders, etc.  He has placed skilled craftsmen around you who can read your blueprint and creatively help you to become all that God wants you to be.

There is a huge problem around the world today.  So many people don't have a blueprint.  They don't know God's will or plan for their lives.  They are on the 90% club of striving, running circles in the rat race, and wasting time, talent, and provision on unfulfilled dreams, dead end ideas, and dashed hopes.  The good news is that God is opening our eyes and bringing provision, training, education, and enlightenment so that we can excel into building from His blueprint.

How does a person get a heavenly blueprint for their life?  I would say that it's going to take a solid 5 (five) years to fully capture a full working knowledge of what God has called you to be. In the first year, the COMPASS GUIDE book can help you to really excel and learn foundational principles that can be applied to your every day life, such as:
1.  Read God's word, the Holy Bible every day in a methodical manner that will become as natural as eating breakfast.
2.  Learning to hear God's voice and apply His instruction to your life as you walk day by day.  He will lead and guide you into great blessings, and His Holy Spirit will teach and train you over a short period of time how to commun-i-cate with Him, walk with Him, and learn from Him.  This will take some time, but is greatly sped up when you read God's Word every day.
3.  Learn to FILTER AND FOCUS.  Filter out all of the non profitable things, time thieves, dream thieves, bad relationships, and everything that's stealing your attention from what God has called you to do.  Focus your time, attention, relationships, and abilities on your target like a laser beam, and you will blast through to a new dimension of success.
4.  Learn about your eight territories of life (Physical, mental, spiritual, educational, vocational, social, marital/family, and financial).  Bring them all under the dominion of God's kingdom, and don't allow any of them to run rogue, destroying your unified life efforts.
5.  Learn how to set realistic, powerful, God authorized goals which will actually be fulfilled in life.  Most people don't know how to set goals, and most goals that people think they're setting are not really goals. They're just hopes that will never see reality on earth.
6.  Develop a working Constitution over your life that I call the "25 Word Core Vision Statement".  This must be developed correctly, and it must come out of your inner most being.  It is a process and one that will be challenged and modified over a 5 year period of time.  But this Constitution will become the written earthly statement of who you are from Heaven's point of view.  It's powerful, life changing, and will direct your life in ways that you have yet to imagine.

COMPASS GUIDE is one of the skilled craftsmen that comes along to help you identify and translate the blueprint that God has put inside of you.  There are other mentors, spiritual fathers, and people who will help you build.  I know that it's not easy when we're busy with day to day life.  But it's certainly worth it!  

One man will work hard, will not find out what God said of him, and he will take God's dream into the grave unfulfilled.  The other man will take the effort and time, and will develop the blueprint of God for his life, and he will fulfill the building according to God's plan.  He will receive a huge reward for what he has done.  I want to be in this company!

Matt 25:21 (NIV) 21 "His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'

Get your COMPASS GUIDE workbook at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Be looking for the one day online 24/7 streaming seminar that is to come which will help guide you through this one year workbook.  Come daily to this forum and read my posts, and comment or write your own as well.  Tell the world what God is speaking to you, receive help writing your 25 word Core Vision Statement, etc.  The absolute goal of this forum is to help you to become what God has called for from Heaven, and for you to receive your building blueprints so you can begin to build.   Surprised Very Happy  Cool

Tomorrow's Reading:
10-Feb Exodus 33-34 John 13-14 Psalms 51-55 Proverbs 10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top