Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

02/02 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

02/02 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:30 am

2-Feb Exodus 17-18 Luke 21-22 Psalms 11-15 Proverbs 2

Ex 17:8-15 (NIV) 8 The Amalekites came and attacked the Israelites at Rephidim. 9 Moses said to Joshua, "Choose some of our men and go out to fight the Amalekites. Tomorrow I will stand on top of the hill with the staff of God in my hands." 10 So Joshua fought the Amalekites as Moses had ordered, and Moses, Aaron and Hur went to the top of the hill. 11 As long as Moses held up his hands, the Israelites were winning, but whenever he lowered his hands, the Amalekites were winning. 12 When Moses' hands grew tired, they took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it. Aaron and Hur held his hands up--one on one side, one on the other--so that his hands remained steady till sunset. 13 So Joshua overcame the Amalekite army with the sword.  14 Then the Lord said to Moses, "Write this on a scroll as something to be remembered and make sure that Joshua hears it, because I will completely blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven." 15 Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner. 16 He said, "For hands were lifted up to the throne of the Lord. The Lord will be at war against the Amalekites from generation to generation."

When Moses lifted his hands to Heaven, God empowered the Israelite slaves to fight like warriors and to wipe out the Amalekite army who came offensively to fight them.  Moses set the scene in response to their invasion.  He sent his lead man Joshua with some chosen men to go fight.  He went up on a hill and lifted his hands to Heaven, and as long as his hands were in the air, Joshua received supernatural fighting ability over this strong invading army.  When Moses' hands got tired and he lowered them, the Amalekites started winning.  

One thing that I have learned from this scripture is that I need to stay connected to Heaven.  When I am connected with the throne of Heaven, my attackers will lose.  If I tire (and this is possible in the flesh) and begin to disconnect from Heaven, I will be open to loss and enemy advancement against me.  So how do I stay connected to Heaven?  Do i sit on a rock on top of a mountain and keep my hands in the air all my life?  I don't think so.

Raising hands to the Lord is symbolic of worship, humility, looking UP to our creator.  It's also a huge symbol of the work of my hands touching Heaven, or my hands actively working on Heaven's priorities.  When we work, we are typically using our hands.  If your hands are involved in the work that Heaven authorizes. initiates, and calls you to do, then Heaven is literally in line with the work of your hands and the armies of hell cannot win against you.

Do you have a mountain in front of you that seems unmovable?  Do you have an Amalekite army that has descended down on you and is threatening your health, finances, job, or a relationship?  There is a way to stop these Amalekites cold in their tracks!

COMPASS GUIDE program helps you to identify Heaven's pattern for your life.  Once you develop your CORE 25 WORD STATEMENT and know what Heaven is directing you to do, it's then possible to humble yourself under the mighty HAND of God, and put your hands to Heaven's plow.  There is nothing better than knowing what God wants you to do with your life, your time, and every part of your life.  When you are "IN THE POCKET", you are invincible, focused like a laser beam, and able to take on any offending army or resistance that would like to stop you from your goals, visions, and dreams.  

Moses had a Heavenly job to do.  That job was to get Israel to the land of promise, the land of Caanan.  No Amalekite army was going to stop him.  He was in the pocket. He was doing what God wanted, and his hands were on Heaven's agenda.  He had to get this nation moved into position.  Were there bumps along the way? Sure. Enemies, tests of faith, no water, how will we feed this nation?  But God taught them along the LONG ROAD and brought them to the point that they could handle the big prize, Caanan, the land of giants, and also the land of MILK AND HONEY.  

God has a promised land (dream) for you to arrive at.  There will be giants there.  Those stinking giants love milk and honey!  God has given this land to you, but you must learn how to deal with giants, with enemies, and also with God.  How do you get into the pocket? How do you lift your hands to Heaven and win all battles that come against you? We are all learning the "HOW" to the Kingdom of God.  HOW is a hidden secret that God only shares with His disciples, His followers, His sons, and those who have tapped into their CORE VISION STATEMENT.

I want to recommend that you pull out your properly defined, core vision statement.  Read it every day.  Memorize it.  Keep the vision in front of you.  Get your hands on your vision every day.  Do something to head towards your vision and your goals that you have learned to properly set.  

KNOW THIS:  Your core vision statement is INVINCIBLE!  It's what Heaven wants to reveal and manifest on the earth.  Therefore, if you will put your hands on the vision and start working it, you will enter the realm of invincibility! This doesn't mean that attacks won't come. But they will be defeated because of God's strength and power upon you!  THE LORD IS YOUR BANNER!   king king  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
3-Feb Exodus 19-20 Luke 23-24 Psalms 16-20 Proverbs 3
4-Feb Exodus 21-22 John 1-2 Psalms 21-25 Proverbs 4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top