Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

01/30 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

01/30 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:54 am

30-Jan Exodus 11-12, Luke 15-16, Psalms 146-150, Proverbs 30

Ex 11:1-3 (NIV) 1 Now the Lord had said to Moses, "I will bring one more plague on Pharaoh and on Egypt. After that, he will let you go from here, and when he does, he will drive you out completely. 2 Tell the people that men and women alike are to ask their neighbors for articles of silver and gold." 3 (The Lord made the Egyptians favorably disposed toward the people, and Moses himself was highly regarded in Egypt by Pharaoh's officials and by the people.)

When God delivers people out of the hands of their enemies, He transfers the TRUE WEALTH of that enemy into their hands.  In Egypt's case, God would give Israel enough gold and silver to pay off 400 years of back salary, missed vacations, and the right of ownership of property.  God would strip mine Egypt of all of their wealth, and the Israelite slaves would walk right out of the front gates with the gold, silver, and wealth of Egypt.

Why did Egypt allow the Israelites to leave town with their gold and silver?  The word says that the Egyptians were favorably disposed towards the people.  And when the people were to ask of the Egyptians for items of gold and silver, the Hebrew connotation is that they were to DEMAND THESE ITEMS from them.  There was no humble request or petition.  The Israelites used their disposition and told them to bring the gold and silver forward.

How did this happen?  If my neighbor came over to me and told me to hand him my wedding ring, diamonds and any gold I had in the house, I would tell him to take a flying leap!  BUT then again, I am not an Egyptian.

Egyptians were deceived.  They worshipped false gods.  They haled almighty Pharaoh, not almighty Jehovah.  They had a different set of values in everything regarding life.  Therefore, gold and silver were evidently not highly regarded by the Egyptians.  They freely gave it over to Israel without thinking twice.  They could not have known what they were doing.  They were delusional, deceived, blind, deaf, and dumb.  They would make a serious business error that would cost them everything.

God had most definitely given them a strong drink of delusion and they were spiritually drunk.  They didn't value gold and silver, nor did they value human life, freedom, or liberty.

2 Thess 2:11-12 (NIV) 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

When people become delusional, they think that up is down, right is wrong, and wrong is right.  They believe that paper is gold, and gold is paper.  They believe in a twisted set of VALUES, and their scales become skewed. Their delusion will be their demise and undoing.  Delusional people are easy to pillage, and they are easily controlled and enslaved.  The Egyptians gave over their gold and silver to the Israelites because they saw no real value in it a the time.

Hag 2:8 (NIV) 8 'The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the Lord Almighty.

Now, if bells and whistles aren't going off inside your heart right now, you might want to check what you're drinking!  LOL - just kidding.  I know that if you are out here in the COMPASS GUIDE program, you are a member of the 10% elite that will possess the kingdom and reach God's dreams for your life.  The fact is that you have a different set of values than the Egyptians.

In today's present world, there is a wealth transfer that is taking place before our very eyes.  Those who are delusional can't see it.  They're drunk on their own skewed value system.  To them, up is down, and down is up.  Right is wrong and wrong is right.  Truth is a lie, and their lie is now the new truth.  Those who are righteous are evil, and the evil are now righteous.  These people are twisted, perverted, delusional, and are drinking the wine of damnation.  They are easily pillaged, plundered, and enslaved.  And their wicked wealth is laid up for the righteous.  That's YOU!

FINANCIAL AND SPIRITUAL TERRITORY INSIGHT:

Taking the pattern of Exodus, you and I must value what God values.  We must love what God loves.  We must confess Jesus before men and He will confess us before His Father in Heaven.  As we relate to Him and His kingdom, we will walk in divine favor, truth, and wealth transfer.  Great wealth from all territories is being delivered into the hands of the followers of Christ, and out of the wicked hands of godless, faithless, demented, delusional idiots who have rejected God, their salvation, and the truth which could have made them free.  IT'S PLUNDER TIME!

As God continues to unfold the template of Egypt, Pharoah, and Moses deliverers, I highly recommend that you start liking what God likes financially.  Let me share a few of the things God likes:
1. Seed and anything that multiplies after it's own kind.
2.  Gardens that reproduce and multiply using the power of seed, a good idea, hard work, sun, heat, soil, water, and fertilizer.  This could be a tomato plant or a business idea that multiplies and serves the needs of mankind.
3.  God likes gold and silver, and He claims ownership of it all.
4.  God likes fine linens, jewelry, diamonds, certain types of wood, and many things that He actually had His tabernacle built out of.
5.  God likes business systems and ministries that meet the needs of people.
6.  God likes education that stems from a kingdom point of view.
7.  God likes anyone who loves His church, His bride, His beloved.
8.  God likes widows and orphans, and He has committed to care for them and meet their needs. Anyone who helps Him to help them will receive a huge reward directly from God.
9.  God likes freedom, liberty, justice, and the right to personally own property.  
10.  God likes the USA Constitution and the legal framework that it provides so that people can freely worship Him and conduct the businesses of life, liberty, and godliness.

If you want to know what you should like, adhere to, and invest in, these are a few things that God likes!  The world doesn't like these things.  They don't value them, nor do they think these things are worth retaining in their lives.  This is why they will HAND OVER THE GOLD AND SILVER TO YOU.  You must demand it from them.

It's interesting to me that the chairman of the Federal Reserve laughed and scoffed at Senator Ron Paul when he asked, "Mr. Bernanke, do you believe that gold is money?"  Bernanke said, "Well, no! (chuckle)  Some people have thought of it as a way to retain value, but it could never be considered as money."  Mr. Bernanke, his minions and followers are drinking the koolaid!  It's time to get gold, silver, and precious stones!  And when God's righteous judgment comes down on MONEY, the fiat paper Dollars are going to burn along with the wood, hay, and stubble.  But the gold, silver, and precious stones will shine brilliantly as they come through the fire in perfect condition!  Fire is coming, and the delusional will hand over the things that are truly valuable to God.  They have no use for them.

GOD'S ECONOMY cannot be destroyed.  But man's economy will go through the testing of fire, and indeed it's going through it now.  God's economy works in all eight of our territories.  FINANCIAL deals with Dollars and physical gold.  But God's economy reveals true gold in all territories.  There is gold, silver, and precious stones in SPIRITUAL, MENTAL, PHYSICAL, EDUCATIONAL, VOCATIONAL, MARITAL, SOCIAL.  Idiots and Egyptians will hand over what's honestly valuable when they are drunk and delusional.  Don't feel bad about it, but receive their wealth with gladness and thanksgiving!  Take it on your way to God's land of promise!   king king  king

1 Cor 3:11-15 (NIV) 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. 14 If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward. 15 If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

Tomorrow's Reading:
31-Jan Exodus 13-14, Luke 17-18, Psalms 1-5, Proverbs 31
1-Feb         Exodus 15-16, Luke 19-20, Psalms 6-10, Proverbs 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top