Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

01/23 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

01/23 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:52 pm

23-Jan Genesis 45-47, Luke 1-2, Psalms 111-115, Proverbs 23

Gen 45:3-11 (NIV) 3 Joseph said to his brothers, "I am Joseph! Is my father still living?" But his brothers were not able to answer him, because they were terrified at his presence.  4 Then Joseph said to his brothers, "Come close to me." When they had done so, he said, "I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt! 5 And now, do not be distressed and do not be angry with yourselves for selling me here, because it was to save lives that God sent me ahead of you. 6 For two years now there has been famine in the land, and for the next five years there will not be plowing and reaping. 7 But God sent me ahead of you to preserve for you a remnant on earth and to save your lives by a great deliverance.  8 "So then, it was not you who sent me here, but God. He made me father to Pharaoh, lord of his entire household and ruler of all Egypt. 9 Now hurry back to my father and say to him, 'This is what your son Joseph says: God has made me lord of all Egypt. Come down to me; don't delay. 10 You shall live in the region of Goshen and be near me--you, your children and grandchildren, your flocks and herds, and all you have. 11 I will provide for you there, because five years of famine are still to come. Otherwise you and your household and all who belong to you will become destitute.'

Do you believe in God? Then you must understand that others will sell you out or throw you under the bus, and that very sell out can propel you into God's destined blessing!  No one likes to be thrown under the bus. Joseph wept and couldn't control himself because of the years of pain that came out of him when he saw his brothers.  His emotions were on edge and his outcry made it to Pharaoh's ears.  He had been sold, left for dead, lied about, imprisoned, abandoned, and basically suffered many things that Jesus had suffered, short of a horrid crucifixion.  Yet Joseph saw that God had raised him up to deliver the people, and suddenly realized that God was on the move to bring justice and light into a very dark family secret.  Joseph would help rescue his family from the 7 year famine and God used all of the evil and harm to position him for greatness and blessing.

When someone throws you under the bus or sells you out, you must become like Joseph and understand that God is positioning you.  As a follower of Christ, you must understand this principle that is imprinted from scripture:  Throwing you under the bus is the repositioning of God!  Forsaking, abandonment, lies about you, it's all part of God's repositioning of your life towards your goals, dreams and visions.

You and I must understand this. If we have a core vision statement, and we are staring at our one, five, and ten year goals, then we MUST understand how God will use negative events to position you to reach your goals.  The kingdom of God works in amazing ways.  What we consider bad, the kingdom uses for good.  What we consider abandonment, the kingdom uses for positioning.  God uses death to prove His victory.  He uses the cross to shame the kingdom of darkness.  He uses your negative impacts to thrust you into victory and glory.  If we can ever get to the point where we understand this, we will see the "under the bus" setup coming, and will actually welcome it as part of our growth.  It's not easy, but it's worth it.

If God is calling you to greatness and to accomplish supernatural tasks for His kingdom, then you MUST know and understand that being thrown under the bus will be part of the process.  You will be spoken evil of, abandoned, forsaken, lied about, and pushed away.  Dramatic changes will occur outside of your control from time to time.  Not all of your movements will be this way, but when they do come, you can throw your hands up and thank God in expectation rather than being down in the dumps, rebuking the devil, or feeling that you're doing something wrong.  God is positioning you for greatness, and because you're using your Compass Guide 25 word core statement and goal setting, God is helping to direct your paths.  Even a bad punch to your gut will be used to direct you forward by God!  You are a victor and a winner, and there is nothing that the devil or those intent on evil can do to stop you!   cheers cheers  cheers

Tomorrow's Reading:
24-Jan Genesis 48 - 50, Luke 3-4, Psalms 116-120, Proverbs 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top