Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

01/12 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

01/12 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CLICK HERE TO START IMPORTING!

12-Jan Genesis 23-24, Matthew 23-24, Psalms 56-60, Proverbs 12

Gen 24:6-8 (NIV) 6 "Make sure that you do not take my son back there," Abraham said. 7 "The Lord, the God of heaven, who brought me out of my father's household and my native land and who spoke to me and promised me on oath, saying, 'To your offspring I will give this land'--he will send his angel before you so that you can get a wife for my son from there. 8 If the woman is unwilling to come back with you, then you will be released from this oath of mine. Only do not take my son back there."

Abraham is very old. He just mourned his wife's death.  He is now preparing to get his son Isaac a wife, and the prophetic implications are too powerful for "luck", the way the Lord places Rebekah in the path of Abraham's family!  There is so much to learn here, and we must all be prepared for the Lord to intervene in our lives, our paths, and our goals.  He will bring the right people at the right time, at the right place, to fulfill His vision for your life.  To know and understand that God has people all around you for "such a time as this" to help you fulfill your purpose on earth, is very powerful wisdom and understanding.  But we must walk in faith and obedience to the Lord for these connections to be made.  When you are "RIGHTEOUS", (standing right with God, or standing right where God is standing) then your connections will be divine and eternal.  Your friendships, marriage, children, job, boss, and other relationships will take on a Heavenly meaning, and the divine puzzle will begin to come together to bring you to your "GOD AUTHORIZED" destiny, fulfilling your goals and plans, etc.

Abraham gives strict instruction to bring a wife to Isaac from back where he came from.  This woman must come from his ancestors, not from the Caananites or the old enemy people that Abraham was living with.  The woman needed to come UP from BEHIND.  Abraham had made the move of faith (Gen. 12:1) to leave his country, his people, and his father's household and GO to where God would show him.  And this girl who would become Isaac's wife, would do the same! She would be called UP and FORWARD into the promise. She would be chosen by the Lord somehow, and she would have all the qualities that were needed to continue and fulfill the plan of God for the ABRAHAM, ISAAC, JACOB movement into the earth.

Amazingly, Abraham's servant came to the right place at the right time.  Rebekah just happened to show up at that same place, and she said the right things, and showed the correct servanthood and kindness.  Her qualifications opened a mighty door for her that day, but no doubt she lived those qualifications every day of her life.  She was CALLED, and she accepted the calling.  It was like Heaven kissing the earth, and Isaac and Rebekah fell in love.

There are many principles here to discuss.  One of the principles that I will close with today...  Abraham commanded that Isaac NOT go back to the old land.  Isaac was born OUTSIDE of the old homeland.  He didn't know what the old life was like.  Abraham did not want him to go back and be tempted by the OLD LIFE.  Therefore, the woman needed to come forward into the calling rather than Isaac going back into the old world to get her.

If you are praying for a relationship, a spouse, a business partner, a friend, etc....  DO NOT ever go back to try to find that relationship.  Make sure that the person that you connect with is moving forward along with you.  They need to make the same commitment as you have.  To go back and fall in love or join in business with a person who has not made the Gen. 12 commitment to LEAVE... is a wrong decision.  Abraham was filled with wisdom when commanding this for his son!

MOVE FORWARD!  Call your relationship base forward with you. Do not go back to them!  This is how you will be successful and multi-generational in your increase and inheritance!!   king king  king
Tomorrow's Reading:
13-Jan Genesis 25-26, Matthew 25-26, Psalms 61-65, Proverbs 13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top