Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

12/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

12/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:57 pm

28-Dec Malachi 1, Colossians 3-4, Psalms 6-10, Proverbs 28

Col 3:5-10 (NIV) 5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. 7 You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. 8 But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. 9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

Colossians commands a marked difference between FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST and the world.  We know how the world operates, but does the world see how FOLLOWERS operate?  We know that the wrath of God is coming because of the way men live in disobedience, sin, and filth.  Actually, their own sowing of this lifestyle will bring their own reaping of death upon their heads.  But someone MUST survive the judgment of God, and that someone must be a FOLLOWER OF CHRIST.  

We have been called to a life of peace, truth, and love by our Heavenly Father, and the Spirit of Christ in us will empower us to put off the old man, and walk in the new man!  This is how THEY, the world, will know that we are followers of Christ - by our love for one another, and by our obedience to our Heavenly Father!

As you prepare for the new year, I want to encourage you to continue walking in the fire of God's Word every day.  It will change you, heal, empower, strengthen, and direct you towards His will and purpose for your life.   king king  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
29-Dec Malachi 2, 1 Thes. 1-2, Psalms 11-15, Proverbs 29
30-Dec Malachi 3, 1 Thes. 3-4, Psalms 16-20, Proverbs 30
Dr. Daniel Daves Says: Being somewhat of a unique learner, I need to see and hear it before I can comprehend it. Pimsler helps me to hear it clearly and understand why I need to say it. I highly recommend Pimsler for learning any language, but especially Spanish, which is set to become the #1 needed communication language by the year 2020!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top