Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

12/15 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

12/15 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:44 am

15-Dec Micah 5-7, 2 Cor. 7-8, Psalms 91-95, Proverbs 15

Psalm 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." 3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. 5 You will not  fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. 7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. 8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of  the wicked. 9 If you make the Most High your dwelling-- even the Lord, who is my refuge--10 then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. 11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; 12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. 14 "Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue  him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will  be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

Because the days are evil and wickedness is increasing in the earth, Psalm 91 is a scripture that we should know by heart. We should study it, receive it, confess it, and apply it to our lives, our families, and to all that we own or have jurisdiction over.

It's amazing to me how Psalms 91 connects Heaven and earth together, showing and proving that we literally live in 2 dimensions.  The first dimension is the earth where our feet are planted, where we live, move, and have our physical being.  It's the place we work, eat, sleep, and communicate with others.  But the heavenly aspect of our lives is the dimension that is in focus today.  The terms SECRET PLACE, SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY, COVER YOU WITH HIS FEATHERS AND WINGS, these are all statements of your heavenly position in Christ.  Yes, indeed you and I are seated with HIM in Heavenly places, at the right hand of God almighty. We are IN HIM, and we are ONE WITH HIM as He is one with the Father.  We are raised into the newness of HIS LIFE.  Paul got a glimpse of this when he said, "I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live. But not I, Christ who lives inside of me."  Our lives are now hidden with Christ in God, and this SECRET PLACE is one that guarantees a sovereign level of protection that will extend onto earth to cover your "tent".  Wherever you and Jesus put your natural feet, that place is holy, it's protected, it's sanctified, and it's covered with God's wings and feathers.  Holy, Holy, Holy!

Remember that you have a multi dimensional protection over you which no man can provide, no government can purchase, and no devil can penetrate.  You are God's extension on this earth from Heaven, and He's got your back!

With no fear of our enemies, and with Satan's power nullified by the very life force of Jesus who lives inside of us, where can we go? What can we do? And who can we speak the truth to?  The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.  Therefore, take your position and receive your inheritance.  You are invincible and unstoppable!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Psalm 91 Protection! I dare you to grab this little puppy!!

Tomorrow's Reading:
16-Dec Nahum 1-3, 2 Cor. 9-10, Psalms 96-100, Proverbs 16
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top