Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

08/18 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

08/18 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:37 am

18-Aug Job 41-42, 1 Thess. 5, Psalms 96-100, Proverbs 18

Job 42:1-6 (NIV) 1  Then Job replied to the LORD: 2  "I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted. 3  You asked, 'Who is this that obscures my counsel without knowledge?' Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know. 4  "You said, 'Listen now, and I will speak; I will question you, and you shall answer me.' 5  My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you. 6  Therefore I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes."

After all of Jobs troubles, false advice given by friends and family, and after his painful complaining before God, God Himself questions Job.  He reminds Job that He is in full control and that no one can question His authority.  He slam dunks the complaining attitude and brings Job to a brand new stark conclusion:  I heard about you, but now I have seen you.  I repent of my former thinking!

We all have heard about God.  But we all need to meet God face to face. We need a miracle in our lives.  We need to see the hand of God in action.  Seeing God moving in our life, family, and community allows us a brand new understanding of God's PERSONAL LOVE AND CARE.  Yes, God is a healer, but once He has healed ME, He is now MY HEALER.  Yes, God saves people from death. But once He has saved me from death, He is my personal savior.

Once Job saw Him in the majesty that He really walks in, Job repented of what he had only heard about.  He saw the truth, and he turned his thinking around.  At that very moment, God began to prosper Job, and He gave Job twice what he had in the past.  Why and how?  Once Job saw the truth, it was released to him.

Are you seeing the truth that God wants you to see concerning you? Your dilemma? Your future? Your purpose on earth?  COMPASS GUIDE is built to show you who you really are, and whom God has created you to be.  Compass Guide will help you to SEE what God wants you to see.

Get plugged into the COMPASS GUIDE program now at HERE .  See what God wants you to see!!!!   king  king  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
19-Aug Ecclesiastes 1-2, 2 Thess. 1-2, Psalms 101-105, Proverbs 19

www.doctordanieldaves.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top