Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

05/23 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

05/23 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin on Sat May 24, 2014 8:36 am

23-May 1 Kings 5-6, Matthew 15-16, Psalms 111-115, Proverbs 23

1 Kings 5:6-9 (NIV) 6 "So give orders that cedars of Lebanon be cut for me. My men will work with yours, and I will pay you for your men whatever wages you set. You know that we have no one so skilled in felling timber as the Sidonians." 7 When Hiram heard Solomon's message, he was greatly pleased and said, "Praise be to the LORD today, for he has given David a wise son to rule over this great nation." 8 So Hiram sent word to Solomon: "I have received the message you sent me and will do all you want in providing the cedar and pine logs. 9 My men will haul them down from Lebanon to the sea, and I will float them in rafts by sea to the place you specify. There I will separate them and you can take them away. And you are to grant my wish by providing food for my royal household."

I believe that King Solomon is representative of the new Kingdom movement that is taking place in the world today. Wise apostolic ministries who understand the New Testament authority structure for the church are on the rise. They have special communication capacity and friendly relations with the business world. Tyre and Sidon were the two powerful merchant cities of the world during Solomon's day, and everything basically came from them, kind of like how our "stuff" comes from China today. Tyre's king was pleased to help Solomon build a temple for God and he agreed to provide the cedars. Solomon in return provided workers and various items for the trade. In this way, a huge prophetic event was accomplished which could NOT have been done by Israel themselves.

In today's world, you are going to need to go outside of the church proper to get your materials, relationships, and alliances for the job God's called you to do. If we are wise, we will learn how the 5 fold ministry gifts work in life, church, business, and family. We will make the right connections with the business community in order to build God's dream. It's going to take many to fulfill the dream of God in the earth, rather than few. So be wise like Solomon and make alliances with those who are pleased to help you build. Use God's WISDOM so that the business community doesn't feel like they are offering another handout to another broke Christian so that Christian can go worship his God. No, but bring them into the inheritance and give them a piece of the program! If you will honor the business community for who they are, for their importance in society, and for their strength that they have to move mountains (or cedars), your wisdom will enlist their services to help you build for God!

This is the way of the future for the Kingdom of God. I personally believe that the next great move of God's Spirit will happen through the business world in a 24/7 wineskin structure, one that can meet people's needs every day of the week rather than just on Sunday morning, as the old wineskin church structure dictates.

There was a church sign in St. Louis, MO that I drove by one day. It said, "Hurting? We Are Open On Sundays!". Imagine a hospital emergency room saying that? They're out of business the moment they put that sign out. In the same way, we are coming to realize quickly that church services are a small part of God's Kingdom movement in the earth. But they are NOT the focus. If you are focused inward to a church service as your greatest way to serve God, then you are serving an old wineskin model that cannot hold the new wine of God's present day move. If your energies are based on serving the world and meeting their needs, then you are hitting on target with God's 24/7 mentality towards the nations.

Are businesses opened 1 day per week, 2 hours that one day? No, they're out of business the moment that they take up this mentality. Likewise, your vision cannot look like the old, antiquated, traditional church service of old. Your vision MUST look like God's vision - and that's 24/7 outreach, 24/7 sales, 24/7 meeting needs. Model your vision after 24/7 and you are talking and thinking like God Himself.

Tomorrow's Reading:
24-May 1 Kings 7-8, Matthew 17-18, Psalms 116-120, Proverbs 24

www.doctordanieldaves.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top