Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

09/04 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

09/04 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:06 am

4-Sep Isaiah 13-14, James 1-2, Psalms 31-35, Proverbs 4

Isaiah 13:9-22 (NIV) 9 See, the day of the Lord is coming --a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger-- to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it. 10 The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light. 11 I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sins. I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless. 12 I will make man scarcer than pure gold, more rare than the gold of Ophir. 13 Therefore I will make the heavens tremble; and the earth will shake from its place at the wrath of the Lord Almighty, In the day of his burning anger. 14 Like a hunted gazelle, like sheep without a shepherd, each will return to his own people, each will flee to his native land. 15 Whoever is captured will be thrust through; all who are caught will fall by the sword. 16 Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives ravished. 17 See, I will stir up against them the Medes, who do not care for silver and have no delight in gold. 18 Their bows will strike down the young men; they will have no mercy on infants nor will they look with compassion on children. 19 Babylon, the jewel of kingdoms, the glory of the Babylonians' pride, will be overthrown by God like Sodom and Gomorrah. 20 She will never be inhabited or lived in through all generations; no Arab will pitch his tent there, no shepherd will rest his flocks there. 21 But desert creatures will lie there, jackals will fill her houses; there the owls will dwell, and there the wild goats will leap about. 22 Hyenas will howl in her strongholds, jackals in her luxurious palaces. Her time is at hand, and her days will not be prolonged.

The Day of the Lord is a hard day for mankind.  Before we talk about this actual event, I want to mention that I believe there are multiple DAY OF THE LORD events that come to a person's life.  The Bible calls this day BOTH GREAT AND TERRIBLE, and I believe that it's a great day for the spirit man, for Jesus people, followers of Christ and sons/daughters of God.  But it's a terrible day for the old man, old adamic natured people, non born again people, those lost in their sin and old forsaken life, and those who are walking purposefully in evil, deception, fraud, and the lifestyles of old adam (works of the flesh).  Every one of us will face our own DAY OF THE LORD when we die and meet the King face to face.  But there is also coming a worldwide event that will be the end of the age, the end of days as we have known them.  This final DAY OF THE LORD will change everything forever and it will come with intense fire and cleansing.  Who knows, the flesh of all men may be destroyed at that event.

But there are other DAY OF THE LORD events that happen on national, local scales as well.  Some of these are considered catastrophic events that come in the form of judgment on the earth.  The tsunami that wiped out Malaysia and Thailand, the tsunami and earthquake that wiped out Japan, the horrendous tornadoes through the mid-West, the devastating tornado that hit Joplin MO the same day that Obama struck out against Israel, Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Katrina, wars in Syria, Libya, and other places around the world...  These catastrophic events will be the end of the world for many who stand in harms way.  These events come as the day of the Lord for them, and the final decision of their eternal life will be found that day as those killed stand before the King of kings.  These DAY OF THE LORD events strike, almost without warning, and what seems to be a normal new day for many will be their last day on earth - and then the great judgment.  This day will be most great and terrible for those who are in that zone.  To remain alive after the tsunami, the tornado, the earthquake, the volcanic eruption, or whatever the catastrophe - is a gift of mercy to live another day. It's also a warning from God to live righteous and humbly and to judge correctly on earth before God.

Now this scripture talks about Babylon and God's furious judgment against this city.  It will be so thoroughly wiped out that only jackals and wild beasts will live in that deserted territory.  This is END GAME for Babylon.  Many people try to locate the true babylon of today in a natural sense.  Some say that Babylon is literally over in Iraq where Saddam Hussein was trying to rebuild the ancient ruins into a present day babylon city.  Some say that Babylon is the United States of America. Some say that it's in other places.  But rather than isolate a physical location for Babylon, I want to look out at a macro view and consider Babylon as the LAND OF CONFUSION where evil resides and where men set their hearts against the Lord to build for themselves a tower that will reach into heavenly powers, without submission to the King of the heavens.  I believe that Babylon first of all is a spiritual place that you and I MUST know about, know it's methods, it's operations, it's intentions, and it's goals.  If we can understand the SPIRIT OF BABYLON, then we will fully understand that Babylon can be in my heart, in my house, my city, my nation, or fully around the world.  Babylon is a spiritual location first. And when men embrace Babylon en masse, they can bring the spirit of Babylon upon their entire nation.  It's then that a nation could fall under direct judgement of God's furious wrath.

Jer 51:7-9 (NIV)7 Babylon was a gold cup in the Lord's hand; she made the whole earth drunk. The nations drank her wine; therefore they have now gone mad. 8 Babylon will suddenly fall and be broken. Wail over her! Get balm for her pain; perhaps she can be healed. 9 "'We would have healed Babylon, but she cannot be healed; let us leave her and each go to his own land, for her judgment reaches to the skies, it rises as high as the clouds.'

1. Babylon was a golden cup in the Lord's hand.  Her message is as strong as wine.  She clearly has left the Lord's hand and is moving on her own strength and message now.
2. She has given her message to the nations and they have become drunk with this message.  And because they have bought her message hook, line, and sinker, they have become just as mad as Babylon herself.  This means that Babylon herself is MAD, crazy, loco, foolish, and insane!
3.  Through her insanity, Babylon will fall and be broken.  She will make wrong choices. Her darkened, drunk, insane mind will destroy herself, and her falls and failings will require balm for healing.
4.  Heaven has determined that Babylon CANNOT be healed.  Therefore the command is to leave her and go to your own land because her judgment reaches to the skies, as high as the clouds.  
5.  We are commanded NOT to try to save Babylon or heal her.  We are commanded to get away from her because her judgement is filling the earth and skies.

Gen 11:1-4 (KJV) 1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. 4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

6.  Babylon is a place and an attitude where the people want to BUILD FOR THEMSELVES a city and a tower that can pierce into the heavenly powers. They want to make a name for themselves, rather than for God.  They want to use the powers of unity and one world government to assemble this city and tower.  And this tower will NOT have the name of God in it, as they will build it with bricks rather than God's required rock (when building for His name).  This city is rogue, and it's anti-Christ.  There is no light of God in this city, and they will not think of the Lord in any of their decision making as they are void of His presence and Spirit.  God shall destroy with wrath any place that resembles this type of attitude and action.

Gen 11:9 (KJV) 9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

7. The mentality, language, thoughts, and decisions of this place called Babylon is literally the land of confusion.  It will not make sense to the follower of Christ.  It will not retain sound judgment, and wisdom will not be found in this land.  Decisions that Babylon makes will seem insane because indeed they are insane.  The only wisdom present is the dark wisdom given by dark, satanic powers and rulers of darkness.  These spirit beings will use this dark land of confusion to propagate their message of STEAL, KILL, DESTROY upon mankind, and they will live in and through the fleshly proponents of Babylon called humans.  They will use these humans like an aircraft carrier, to take off, land, and re-fuel as these humans wander on the earth in senseless insanity!

Rev 18:1-8 (NIV) 1 After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. 2 With a mighty voice he shouted: "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. 3 For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries." 4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; 5 for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes. 6 Give back to her as she has given; pay her back double for what she has done. Mix her a double portion from her own cup. 7 Give her as much torture and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, 'I sit as queen; I am not a widow, and I will never mourn.' 8 Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

8.  God is sending His angels and messengers to pronounce over Babylon, "FALLEN, FALLEN!"  You will hear this among the prophets, men and women of God who are being told by God to point and declare.  This is happening en masse today, and God is issuing the warning to the people of the world!
9.  God is sending His angels and messengers to pronounce over the people who live in Babylon, "GET OUT, FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES, GET AWAY FROM BABYLON NOW!"  This warning is a stern command that God is going to pour out judgment upon ALL inside Babylon that will consume all.  None shall escape.  The only escape from this judgment will be OBEDIENCE TO GOD in leaving before the judgment hits.  There will be none that escape after judgment starts.  This is a stern warning for Followers of Christ, but many Christians in name only who don't follow Christ or His commands - will not hear, and they will suffer Babylon's judgment.  Why?  Because they identify with Babylon more than they identify with Christ.  They shall be judged for their false identification.
10.  God commands His followers to pay Babylon back twice what she has dealt out.  He literally tells His followers to shoot at her and to give her torture and grief.  I don't think that this means that followers of Christ will be taking up natural, fleshly, weapons of the day.  But as I stated in yesterdays forum on Isaiah 11, I believe that God's kings are arising to destroy the wicked and judge the earth with the WORD OF GOD - the truth and light of God's opinion as written in the holy scriptures.  

Our war is one of words, and those words are God's words and concepts, principles, and laws.  These cannot be violated without consequences.  Yet Babylon will have nothing to do with God's words, but rather wants to rule the nations on her own with her own ideas, twisted mindset, and murderous dictatorship over the people.  My friends, we are at war with Babylon if we are followers of Christ.  And our words must be God's words.  With these words, we will strike down the wicked, expose the darkness of their murderous schemes, and we will judge in favor of the poor of the earth.  For Babylon would desire to use the poor of the earth as slaves to build her cities and towers.

COMPASS GUIDE is an avenue of protection that will keep you safe from Babylon and her entrapments.  When you know God's purpose for your life, and when you understand His dream, you will never sell out to the maddening wine that Babylon offers.  With a clear mind and a heart that's set in the fires of God, you will remain free from Babylon's grasp.  Get a COMPASS GUIDE one year life planner today and start your progress towards the dream of God for your life!  And FLEE FROM BABYLON with your life, family, and all your possessions.  Do not listen to her, drink her wine, or judge your surroundings with your natural eyes or ears!  Be led by the Spirit of God and His Holy Word, and you will live, thrive, and experience the vibrance of all of God's goodness while living in the earth!

Tomorrow's Reading:
5-Sep Isaiah 15-16, James 3-4, Psalms 36-40, Proverbs 5

www.doctordanieldaves.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top