Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

08/06 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

08/06 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:11 am

6-Aug Job 17-18, Galatians 1-2, Psalms 36-40, Proverbs 6
Job 17:1-7 (NIV) 1 My spirit is broken, my days are cut short, the grave awaits me. 2 Surely mockers surround me; my eyes must dwell on their hostility. 3 "Give me, O God, the pledge you demand. Who else will put up security for me? 4 You have closed their minds to understanding; therefore you will not let them triumph. 5 If a man denounces his friends for reward, the eyes of his children will fail. 6 "God has made me a byword to everyone, a man in whose face people spit. 7 My eyes have grown dim with grief; my whole frame is but a shadow.
Job uttered the same words that Jesus must have uttered when He hung on the cross.  There is a point of bitterness that a person comes to where all hope is lost and death seems close at hand.  It's at that point that a human reaches out to God and asks for mercy, help, and a hand of fellowship.
Many people around us are in the pits of despair and their hope is slipping.  They need a hand of fellowship from God.  They don't need any more ridicule from their friends.  This is our opportunity to rescue a softened, pliable, hurting individual who is looking for God's love and mercy.
Look around you this week.  There are people everywhere who are hurting just like Job was.  They are at the end of their rope and need a hand of fellowship from God.  Will you be that hand of fellowship?  I challenge you to find and rescue a soul who's suffering intensely this week.  You won't have to look far.  They are all around you.  And it's the scriptures and the prompting of the Holy Spirit who lead us to those who are in desperate need.  Allow Him to lead you to the community Job, and offer God's hand of mercy, compassion, and fellowship.  Watch a miracle unfold.king king king 

Tomorrow's Reading:
7-Aug Job 19-20, Galatians 3-4, Psalms 41-45, Proverbs 7 

www.doctordanieldaves.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top