Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

08/04 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

08/04 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:50 am

4-Aug Job 13-14, 2 Cor. 11-12, Psalms 26-30, Proverbs 4 
Job 13:3-6 (NIV)But I desire to speak to the Almighty and to argue my case with God. 4 You, however, smear me with lies; you are worthless physicians, all of you! 5 If only you would be altogether silent! For you, that would be wisdom. 6 Hear now my argument; listen to the plea of my lips.

Job comes to the ultimate debate with the men around him, his friends, neighbors, and relatives.  They have all reasoned within themselves that this once rich, now poor Job has sinned against God.  They are confident through their own judgment that they are right, and that Job has done something horrible to incur such a horrible outcome.  His sons are dead, his land is gone, he has wounds and sores all over his body.  Everything has gone wrong for him while everything is going right for everyone else.  In their mind, he is guilty of SOMETHING!

Yet Job silences them, calls them all wicked, and he declares that he has not sinned against God.  He calls upon wisdom to plead his case before God only, not before men.  And he reminds these turkeys around him that their judgment is based on humanity, it's flawed, and they could never stand before God with their kind of judgment.

We all have times in our lives where everything just seems to be going wrong.  None of us are exempt from seasons of wrong doing.  Yesterday's news in my relationship range found a wonderful missionary family with eight children who had a horrible car accident and lost their five year old in that crash. Why?  Another of my friends had his six year old son kidnapped by bandits in Honduras with a $150,000 price on his head, or they would kill him. The son was released after an extended period, unharmed.  Why?  Rain falls on the just and the unjust, and tough times fall on us all as well.  It is appointed for every man to die at some time. Yet when a person dies, so many people shake their fist at God and demand answers as to why HE did this.  I can guarantee you that once we get to the other side, we will all ask God why HE didn't do this sooner.  This shows the flaw in our human, third dimensional, limited judgment.  When we see the entire picture, we will FULLY UNDERSTAND.

There are certain protections afforded believers and followers of Christ. Psalm 91 protection is ours, and it's amazing.  The angels of God protect His servants, messengers, and kings.  God's powerful Holy Spirit opens doors and closes doors for us which no man can counter.  He heals the sick, raises the dead, and cleanses the leper.  Yet this doesn't mean that we won't go through trouble.  David hid from Saul as he ran for his life to escape death.  Jesus was hung on a cross in the most violent death on the planet.  Peter was crucified upside down. All of the apostles lost their lives for the name of Jesus and the message of God's salvation.  Paul was stoned to death, raised back to life, and walked back into town all bloodied to preach the gospel to those who stoned him.  Many were imprisoned, shackled, fed to hungry lions, drawn and quartered.  Yet their faith never wavered. They knew that there was a judgment much greater than this human, earthly, short time framed judgment that men normally judge with.  They learned what Job had learned.  Man has his own opinion, but God has His own opinion too.  And who's opinion do you think will win every time?  Of course, God's judgment and opinion wins.

If you're on the upside or the downside, trust God.  Trust His judgment.  Trust His will in your life.  Don't cop an attitude with Him just because something didn't go your way. And if you suffer loss, pain, or horrible conditions, trust Him!  You and I have not yet suffered with blood as Jesus and the apostles did.  And for the missionary family who lost their precious little five year old daughter, all I can say is, 'Trust God".  He knows, He judges, and He has a plan.  It's a master plan that can only be perceived from Heaven's perspective.  This little one is dancing in the streets with Jesus, and from her perspective, everything is OK, and everything is going just as God has planned.  Scripture says that in all things (good or bad) give thanks.  And the Bible declares that God will turn all things for good (God's eternal, heavenly good) for those who love Him and are called to His purpose.

Try to get a huge, God sized perspective on His creation, you and your family, your calling before Him, and your eternal movements on earth and in Heaven.  When we back up and see the big plan, we see that in the earth, we are just flowers who will fade through a short burst of time.  But in Heaven, we are sons, daughters, priests, kings, rulers, nobles, royalty, and FAMILY!  With the big picture perspective, we are able to brush aside a bad day, a bad year, or a bad relationship.  The Bible says that we see through a glass darkly.  But when we get the big picture plan, we will see Him, eye to eye, face to face.  We will know Him as we are known of Him.  We will understand the big picture.  Until you have that perspective, TRUST IN HIM.  HE IS FAITHFUL.  HE IS RIGHT. HE IS JUST, and HE HAS YOU IN THE CENTER OF HIS HEART, WILL, AND LOVE!  

Tomorrow's Reading:
5-Aug Job 15-16, 2 Cor. 13, Psalms 31-35, Proverbs 5 

www.doctordanieldaves.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top