Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

07/20 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

07/20 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:06 am

20-Jul Neh. 5-6, Romans 13-14, Psalms 101-105, Proverbs 20 
Neh 5:1-12 (NIV) 1 Now the men and their wives raised a great outcry against their Jewish brothers. 2 Some were saying, "We and our sons and daughters are numerous; in order for us to eat and stay alive, we must get grain." 3 Others were saying, "We are mortgaging our fields, our vineyards and our homes to get grain during the famine." 4 Still others were saying, "We have had to borrow money to pay the king's tax on our fields and vineyards. 5 Although we are of the same flesh and blood as our countrymen and though our sons are as good as theirs, yet we have to subject our sons and daughters to slavery. Some of our daughters have already been enslaved, but we are powerless, because our fields and our vineyards belong to others." 6 When I heard their outcry and these charges, I was very angry. 7 I pondered them in my mind and then accused the nobles and officials. I told them, "You are exacting usury from your own countrymen!" So I called together a large meeting to deal with them 8 and said: "As far as possible, we have bought back our Jewish brothers who were sold to the Gentiles. Now you are selling your brothers, only for them to be sold back to us!" They kept quiet, because they could find nothing to say. 9 So I continued, "What you are doing is not right. Shouldn't you walk in the fear of our God to avoid the reproach of our Gentile enemies? 10 I and my brothers and my men are also lending the people money and grain. But let the exacting of usury stop! 11 Give back to them immediately their fields, vineyards, olive groves and houses, and also the usury you are charging them--the hundredth part of the money, grain, new wine and oil." 12 "We will give it back," they said. "And we will not demand anything more from them. We will do as you say." 
If you are going to build anything for God, you are going to have to deal with the DOCTRINES OF DEBT!  He who is deeply in debt cannot build the kingdom of God.  And those who are trapped in a society of heavy taxation, land confiscation, foreclosures en masse cannot effectively focus on building God's Kingdom.  It's just not possible to serve both God and money.  And many believers, ministers, churches, and ministries have pierced themselves with many sorrows because of their debt load and servanthood to the bank.  I know, because I have been there before.
I remember pastoring a small church in St. Louis, and our decision to buy a church building in the South part of the county ended up causing us to serve that building, serve the bankers, and I literally had to give up my pastoral salary for 6 years while we made the payments on that building. We didn't plan it that way, but debt always has a course of it's own, and it will not turn in your favor when it's time for debt to run it's course!  We were ENSLAVED to our building, and like it or not, it had a silent and sometimes unconscious impact on our decision making as a church, leadership, and as pastoral leaders of the church.  We finally wrestled free from our belief in the doctrine of debt, but not before many wounds, lashes and beatings.
Nehemiah came after the loan sharks, bank officers, and fellow believers who were acting like Pharaoh and enslaving their own country men with debt, land confiscation, and more and more loans.  He commanded them to repent, to give back what they took, and to stop the illicit usery of the people.  They agreed.
You and I are living in a day where there is more world debt than ever in the history of mankind.  The USA alone has racked up more debt than all of the nations of the world together, and there will be no way to pay this debt off without a world war and alot of good people dying.  When the spirit of debt starts to run it's course, many, many people are going to die.  This is the nature of debt, and the slaves to debt are the first ones to be destroyed.  Believing in the worlds doctrines of debt will get you killed, and will nullify your ability to build God's Kingdom.
I say to you with a heart of passion and sincerity: GET OUT OF DEBT NOW, AT ALL COSTS!  You will not build God's Kingdom with debt on you.  You will not survive the onslaught which debt is taking you towards if you hold on and keep doing business with it.  Because it's not possible to serve both God and money, you must choose which one you are going to serve and let go of the other.  It's time to start paying cash! This is the economy of God.  God doesn't take out loans to feed the birds of the air or grow a garden.  His economy, time and patience takes care of all of this. We can function in this economy too.  And if you don't have it in your hands to buy it, you shouldn't have it.  Not yet.  Patience....  not printing money.  Wait for it . . . rather than join the devil in a ride to destruction.  The vision will happen at GOD'S APPOINTED TIME, not on the banker's impatient timeframe with false opportunities that make him a partner in your holy building plans.  Don't include mammon as a partner in anything you are doing for God!
You can live successfully out of debt.  Sell the car that you have the loan on, or triple down on your payments and knock that loan out.  If you are in debt with everything you have, furniture, autos, home, etc... then you are enslaved by mammon and you need a special deliverance session (not only spiritual) to re-arrange your beliefs, thinking, and financial planning.  God is giving you the seed that you need to be successful, but it's being totally misappropriated if you are not out of debt.
DEBT EQUALS DEATH.  God's economy brings life and wealth, and He ads no trouble to it!
COMPASS GUIDE will help you in your financial life to bring it into order, and keep the doctrines of debt far away from your life and dream.  Contrary to popular worldly belief, there IS absolutely a way to walk debt free, to be your own bank, and to loan to yourself, keeping all of the power, authority, and assets under your own roof.  This is the way of the Kingdom!  sunny cheers sunny 

Tomorrow's Reading:
21-Jul Neh. 7-8, Romans 15-16, Psalms 106-110, Proverbs 21 

www.doctordanieldaves.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top