Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

07/18 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

07/18 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:02 am

18-Jul Neh. 1-2, Romans 9-10, Psalms 91-95, Proverbs 18 

Neh 1:2-4 (NIV) 2 Hanani, one of my brothers, came from Judah with some other men, and I questioned them about the Jewish remnant that survived the exile, and also about Jerusalem. 3 They said to me, "Those who survived the exile and are back in the province are in great trouble and disgrace. The wall of Jerusalem is broken down, and its gates have been burned with fire." 4 When I heard these things, I sat down and wept. For some days I mourned and fasted and prayed before the God of heaven. 
Nehemiah was a good man who had worked his way all the way up to being cupbearer to the king.  He was loyal, faithful, and served in excellence.  This capacity would drive him to a point where he could build for God.  Nehemiah got an intense burden from the Holy Spirit to help God rebuild the city and temple.  He began asking questions and got very bad answers. He started fasting, praying, and interceding before God to allow him to rebuild the temple for God's glory.  And through his heartache, pain, prayers, and intercession, the king noticed that he was downcast. The conversation started and before you knew it, the king authorized Nehemiah to take a trip, take soldiers for safety, take papers that gave him authority in the area, and the king even gave him materials, wood, etc. to build the city!  A miracle happened as Nehemiah was sent to build, and it all started through a stirring of the Holy Spirit, and some intense fasting and prayer on Nehemiah's part.  He went along with the Spirit's lead.  
Don't ever underestimate the power of the Holy Spirit's leading, guidance, and prompting!  Fast, pray, and intercede before God with the burden that you have to build GOD'S DREAM!  I can guarantee you that He will give you the tools, the lumber, and the authority to build it, if you will build under His direction.
COMPASS GUIDE is the perfect tool to help you find God's dream, and to locate the needed supplies, people, talent, time, and authorization that you'll need to build the dream.  Remember that YOU are the city of God, and YOU are the temple of the Holy Spirit.  Every one of us have been beaten, torn down, protection knocked out from around us, and our gates burned.  But God wants you to rebuild the city and the temple.  Go with it, and you will build God's dream on the earth, just as Nehemiah did!
Here's what a couple are saying about the Compass Guide program: 
Rob O. says:  Compass Guide is without a doubt the very best strategic program for an individual that I've ever seen. It uses some techniques and tools that I used in the past but introduces them in a whole new way and incorporates a spiritual aspect that is sadly missing from most programs. If you're looking for a way to get your life back on track, or to fine tune, increase productivity, or grow as a person, don't miss the mark!  Check out the "Compass Guide" program.
Arturo C. says:  After 25 year of business, ministry, and leadership, God has used the Compass Guide program to give me a new focus and direction that I never had before.  God bless this Compass Guide program!
Reports like these are coming in from around the world, as people everywhere are beginning to filter, focus, and enter into a three dimensional lifestyle that they've never known existed before! They are finding that as they build God's dream, the doors open, the supplies come, Heaven blesses them with supernatural favor, funding, extra time, and the blessings of God's Kingdom!  Miracles become an ordinary thing, just as they did for Nehemiah!
I challenge you to get a COMPASS GUIDE one year planning workbook and plan to join a live seminar, or join the video seminar that's on the web site, at www.doctordanieldaves.com !  You'll be living the dream of God in no time, and you will join the 10% club, who fulfills their purpose on the earth with a voice that says, "WELL DONE, GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT!"  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Tomorrow's Reading:
19-Jul Neh. 3-4, Romans 11-12, Psalms 96-100, Proverbs 19 

www.doctordanieldaves.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top