Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

07/17 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

07/17 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:04 am

17-Jul Ezra 9-10, Romans 7-8, Psalms 86-90, Proverbs 17
Ezra 9:1-4 (NIV) 1 After these things had been done, the leaders came to me and said, "The people of Israel, including the priests and the Levites, have not kept themselves separate from the neighboring peoples with their detestable practices, like those of the Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Ammonites, Moabites, Egyptians and Amorites. 2 They have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and their sons, and have mingled the holy race with the peoples around them. And the leaders and officials have led the way in this unfaithfulness." 3 When I heard this, I tore my tunic and cloak, pulled hair from my head and beard and sat down appalled. 4 Then everyone who trembled at the words of the God of Israel gathered around me because of this unfaithfulness of the exiles. And I sat there appalled until the evening sacrifice.

Why did God command the Israelites to marry only within their own nation and race, and to NOT make any covenants or inter-marry with the other nations?  And why would God be so vicious as to command Joshua and the armies of Israel to commit mass genocide against the Canaanites? Why did Moses destroy King Og and his entire race, man, women, and children?  Why was Joshua to burn Jericho and all the inhabitants who lived there?  Why was there no mercy shown? I mean, "THE CHILDREN!!".  Let me explain why.
God has created a genetic human race that is directly LIKE Him.  We are created in His image, and that statement goes all the way to the genetics.  This is very important, especially for you and I to understand, because the genetic race wars are upon us and our children now!  We MUST know the truth.
In Genesis, the fallen angels (sons) of God came down upon the earth and inter-married with the daughters of men.  The result was genetically, hybrid nephilum who were giants, men of great power, and some of them were large enough that they would eat 2 cows per day. The land couldn't sustain these genetic monsters!  Their very births would kill the women who were carrying them, and they were vicious killers and "hunters of men".  God decided to destroy the entire world's population with a flood, inviting only Noah and his family of 8 into the ark of safety, along with pure SEED for the new world. This included 2 of each animal, bird, reptile, etc.  The flood would destroy all the inhabitants of earth, without mercy.
King Og who faced Moses in the wilderness, was 16 feet tall, and he was a 3,500 year old nephilum.  Where did he come from? We don't know for sure, but Jewish folklore insists that he rode on top of the ark for 5.5 months while the storms and rains fell.  We do know that God has NO MERCY when He told Moses to wipe out the entire race, man, woman, and child.  Moses was cleansing the land of genetically altered hybrid beasts.
The land of promise was filled with GIANTS! These were Nephilum and they were genetic hybrids.  God commanded Joshua to completely wipe out these people with NO MERCY.  You see, God has no mercy when it comes to hijacking His privately owned genetic code.  We do NOT have the right to alter or change genetics that God has given us.  Yet today we see genetically modified foods, seed, corn, wheat, and every type of food.  Mankind is cracking into the code and is now creating hybrid people. You can custom order a child with blue eyes and blonde hair! The technology is there.  Reports say that our military has created super soldiers who can run and fight for three days without food or water through genetical alteration.  Remember, if you become genetically altered, God has NO MERCY towards you, period.  Nephilum do not go to Heaven.  Only those created in His image, and who have a physical, mental, and spiritual genetic code the same as Jesus (Son of God).
In Ezra, God once again had told the Israelites to keep their nation and genetics pure.  Don't inter marry with foreign wives and have hybrid children! Don't take a chance of disrupting the pure genetic code that God has graciously given!  If God would not have instituted these commands, and if He would not have destroyed the world with the flood, then the pure genetics of Jesus Christ would have been compromised in the 40 generations of transferral to the day of Christ.  Humanity would have been lost!
We need to know and understand why God had no mercy towards genetically altered species, and why God commands us not to inter-act, marry, or unite ourselves with the world, foreign entities, etc.  Light has no fellowship with darkness, and human DNA has no rightful fellowship with foreign, modified DNA - PERIOD.  
The reason that I am bringing this up today is because the devil and his minions are doing all they can to create a son, and to infiltrate the human genome.  The devil knows that if he can corrupt the human genome, then he will secure and lock mankind out of Heaven forever!  I believe that we have a strong possibility in the near future of a great DNA holocaust upon mankind.  We know that the mark of the beast is going to be given, and it will be required in order to buy, sell, or trade in the earth.  Yet, all who voluntarily take that mark will be cursed to the lake of fire, forever! There will be NO MERCY given, and no one who takes the mark survives.  Does this sound familiar to you? Why would God have no mercy for anyone who simply takes a mark?  I personally believe that this mark could be an offer of genetic modification.  Just as King Og lived for 3,500 years, so an offer is going to be made to mankind to genetically alter our genetics so we can live for hundreds of years, and to be immune from many diseases.  The offer will be so popular that the system will not even allow a "mere man" to be part of the new world order, the new political and business economic system.  Yet, ALL who take this mark, and who join the genetically modified Nephilum race will be cursed to the lake of fire forever - with absolutely NO MERCY from God.  I hope this makes sense.
Every person will make a decision in the future, and if this attack on the human genome comes to fruition, you will have an offer made to you to become invincible. Imagine being like Superman, the Titans, or a super human with new strengths and capacity.  Imagine living for 500  years vs. the 72 years that most humans are living now.  How many people do you think will trade off their humanity for a 500 year, super human shot on the earth?  Many will fall away on that day, and the deception will be so great that even the elect will be tempted to walk into the deception.  I for one, will not take the mark, and I will not take the genetic modification if the mark comes in this way.  And if it's a little green man coming down from a space ship to offer me the genetic upgrade, I will understand and know clearly from the Bible, that this fallen son of God is the same creature that dropped in on us 6,000 years ago, and possibly multiple times through history.  This little creepy guy will not be marrying MY daughter, nor having children with my DNA involved.
These comments sound way out there, but if you will look into today you will see mankind interacting with the human DNA. In labs around the world, they are creating new species and breeds, new forms of food, new half dog, half monkey prototypes, and yes - they are creating genetically modified humans.  This is none other than trans-humanism and it's a repeat of the book of Genesis.  We are being prepared for the great deception and the great genetic upgrade.  Don't buy the lie!
COMPASS GUIDE will keep you in the living Word of God, and you will stay in the fire of His will, path, light, and revelation.  Only those who walk in the Word of God will be successful in identifying the deception, which will be so good, so great, and so awesome that almost all the world will go along with it.  But when they receive the mark, whatever that is, they will perish in the lake of fire.
Why would God destroy the earth and the elements with fire in the future, with no mercy?  It's His M.O.  And He will be destroying something so sinister, so evil, so off from His plan, that the only way to cleanse the earth of this freak show will be with fire.  And you and I are to be flames of fire.  He makes His ministers - flames of fire.  We live in the fire of His Word and we ARE His flames of fire.  Our very lives, words, and presence in the lives of darkened Nephilum, and those who are being deceived by the fallen ones, shall be as fire around them.  They hate the fire as it threatens to cut their 500 - 600 year upgrade short on the earth.  But our fire shall not be quenched, and we shall not fun away from them, nor fear their reprisals.  This is a battle for the human genome and the purity of God's creation!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Tomorrow's Reading:
18-Jul Neh. 1-2, Romans 9-10, Psalms 91-95, Proverbs 18

www.doctordanieldaves.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top