Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

06/30 Compass Guide Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

06/30 Compass Guide Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:10 am

30-Jun 2 Chronicles 9-10, Acts 1-2, Psalms 1-5, Proverbs 30

2 Chron 9:1-6 (NIV) 1 When the queen of Sheba heard of Solomon's fame, she came to Jerusalem to test him with hard questions. Arriving with a very great caravan--with camels carrying spices, large quantities of gold, and precious stones--she came to Solomon and talked with him about all she had on her mind. 2 Solomon answered all her questions; nothing was too hard for him to explain to her. 3 When the queen of Sheba saw the wisdom of Solomon, as well as the palace he had built, 4 the food on his table, the seating of his officials, the attending servants in their robes, the cupbearers in their robes and the burnt offerings he made at the temple of the Lord, she was overwhelmed.  5 She said to the king, "The report I heard in my own country about your achievements and your wisdom is true. 6 But I did not believe what they said until I came and saw with my own eyes. Indeed, not even half the greatness of your wisdom was told me; you have far exceeded the report I heard.

When God gives the gift of wisdom to a man or woman, people of high stature and great wealth will be drawn to you.  With wisdom comes wealth, and many wealthy people love wisdom just as the Bible commands.  Many wealthy people are not born again, but they love wisdom and have a great respect for HER.  Proverbs pounds out over and over to the COMPASS GUIDE student that wisdom, knowledge, and understanding are sisters that must be honored, given a specific place in your home, and they must be sought after.  If we honor, regard, search for, and make a place for WISDOM, she will bring her two sisters KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING, and they will all come and live in your presence.  And WISDOM was with God when He formed the heavens and earth.  She knows where the wealth is, and she knows the plan of God  Her feminine gender in Proverbs relates her to the weaker vessel of honor, and one to be embraced, loved, and committed to as Christ loves the church and a husband loves his wife.  WISDOM is none other than the gentle Holy Spirit who convicts the world of sin and brings us to righteousness (right standing with God.)

The Queen of Sheba had heard of Solomon's wisdom, but she was blown away when she came and saw with her own eyes.  She was so impressed that she gave him great gifts of gold, spices, and other valuables.  But he sent her away with more gifts than she had brought to her.  She just couldn't out give Solomon or the gift of wisdom.  Her life encounter with the Spirit of God and wisdom that was upon Solomon was life changing and a great blessing to her and her team.

When WISDOM enters our heart, she comes as a blessing to those who come to us for answers.  Our answers will not come from our own experience or knowledge, but they will come from SISTER WISDOM who dwells with us.  If you will embrace and honor the Spirit of WISDOM, she will make you great by giving you a Heavenly light, an understanding of future times to come, and a knowledge of what to do in these future times to come.  Others will come to you and will receive from you, what you have received from God!

With WISDOM comes KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING.  These three sisters together will bring great wealth, both spiritual and natural.  Embrace them, and they will show you the secrets of God! king cheers sunny 

Tomorrow's Reading:
1-Jul 2 Chron. 11-12, Acts 3-4, Psalms 6-10, Proverbs 1

www.doctordanieldaves.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top