Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

06/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

06/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:13 am

25-Jun 1 Chron. 26-29, John 13-14, Psalms 126-130, Proverbs 25 

1 Chron 28:6-7, 10-12 (NIV) 6 He said to me: 'Solomon your son is the one who will build my house and my courts, for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father. 7 I will establish his kingdom forever if he is unswerving in carrying out my commands and laws, as is being done at this time.' 10 Consider now, for the Lord has chosen you to build a temple as a sanctuary. Be strong and do the work." 11 Then David gave his son Solomon the plans for the portico of the temple, its buildings, its storerooms, its upper parts, its inner rooms and the place of atonement. 12 He gave him the plans of all that the Spirit had put in his mind for the courts of the temple of the Lord and all the surrounding rooms, for the treasuries of the temple of God and for the treasuries for the dedicated things. 

COMPASS GUIDE clearly teaches us that God has a temple for us to build, a house, a dwelling place, and a kingdom for Him to extend His blessings, protection, power, authority, and benefits.  This is taught as DREAM LAND, the third dimension. If you and I can ever lock on to dream land, see it, get the plans for it, and start building it, we will literally bring Heaven to earth and the kingdom of God will literally invade the earth.  This invasion is a sort of "EDEN" effect that comes upon a person.

Eden was a dual dimensional location where Heaven merged with the earth.  Most people don't understand this, but it's the template/beginning model for us to build our faith from. You see, Eden had spiritual trees in it. One was the tree of life (Jesus) and the other was the tree of knowledge of good and evil where the serpent hung out (spiritual).  These were not apple trees. They gave the power over eternal life or death. These trees were part of the heaven/earth merge, and they were located among the natural trees, forests, gardens, animals and fish.  Adam was free to eat from all the trees including the tree of life.  But he chose the one he couldn't have. Go figure.

God's DREAM LAND, Eden, Garden, is in Heaven.  It wants to descend onto the earth and surround a man/woman who is willing to walk with God and accomplish His will.  It was God's garden that Adam was to multiply and protect.  It was God's plan, God's domain, and God's dream.  Adam would be fulfilled in that plan if he build, protected, and multiplied it.
In the same way, God's third dimension DREAM LAND is in Heaven today.  He wants to give you the details and blueprint of His dream.  Only you can build this dream, as you were designed and created to build this particular dream.  You were created to praise Him, and the best way you can praise Him is to go to work, digging, seeking, and finding DREAM LAND.

The great news for the builders of DREAM LAND is that when you find God's dream, it will be so much a part of you that you will actually think it's your own.  You will be so fulfilled in building God's dream that you will be tempted to feel guilty because you'll be LIVING THE DREAM! Why are you so connected to the dream?  Because God (your Heavenly Father) is training you to build His Kingdom, and then He is going to hand it over to you as an inheritance! The dream is your future.  It's your slice of Heaven.  But it's to be built while you are living on the earth.

King David showed his son Solomon exactly how to build the temple.  The Spirit of God had put all sorts of designs and details in David's heart and he faithfully wrote them down.  He detailed the plans and designs of God's Dream Home.  
When you and I start seeing God's dream for our lives, we MUST write it down.  As you design, draft, draw, and detail the dream onto paper, you actuate it and prepare it for heralds, Solomons and others to start building it.  They will come and help you.  But it will not start until you seek it, find it, write it and make it plain on paper.

If you don't have a COMPASS GUIDE one year life planner, you simply MUST get one to join the 10% club and start living the dream!   You can get the guide at www.doctordanieldaves.com .

Come with me and start LIVING THE DREAM!

Tomorrow's Reading:
26-Jun 2 Chronicles 1-2, John 15-16, Psalms 131-135, Proverbs 26 

www.doctordanieldaves.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top