Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

05/03 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

05/03 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin on Tue May 28, 2013 9:54 am

3-May 1 Sam. 21-22, 3 John 1, Psalms 11-15, Proverbs 3

1 Samuel 22:13-19 NIV [13] Saul said to him, “Why have you conspired against me, you and the son of Jesse, giving him bread and a sword and inquiring of God for him, so that he has rebelled against me and lies in wait for me, as he does today?” [14] Ahimelek answered the king, “Who of all your servants is as loyal as David, the king’s son-in-law, captain of your bodyguard and highly respected in your household? [15] Was that day the first time I inquired of God for him? Of course not! Let not the king accuse your servant or any of his father’s family, for your servant knows nothing at all about this whole affair.” [16] But the king said, “You will surely die, Ahimelek, you and your whole family. ” [17] Then the king ordered the guards at his side: “Turn and kill the priests of the Lord, because they too have sided with David. They knew he was fleeing, yet they did not tell me.” But the king’s officials were unwilling to raise a hand to strike the priests of the Lord. [18] The king then ordered Doeg, “You turn and strike down the priests.” So Doeg the Edomite turned and struck them down. That day he killed eighty-five men who wore the linen ephod. [19] He also put to the sword Nob, the town of the priests, with its men and women, its children and infants, and its cattle, donkeys and sheep.

Saul's demise is taking a huge toll on his life and personality. The absolute power to rule as king has corrupted him because he does not have the favor of God upon him.  There is no grace to rule properly and in Heavenly order.  Saul has so degradated himself that he is willing to kill an entire town of priests who are consecrated to the Lord to serve Him, to pray for Israel, and to carry out the mandates and commands of God for the blessing of the nation.  Because one of the priests gave David bread, Goliath's sword, and prayed to God for him, Saul considered this an act of treason and terrorism against his throne.  He commanded that all of the priests and the whole town be destroyed.  Saul couldn't get any of his own guards to strike down the priests of the Lord, so he commanded a foreigner who served as one of Sauls shepherds to kill the priests, and he did the job.  85 priests were slain along with all their town, wives, children, infants, cattle and sheep.  It was a terrible slaughter of Saul's own people that day, and I think this solidified his downfall and soon to be "end" of his kingdom rule.  Saul had priests blood on his hands, and he would soon turn to witchcraft for his answers instead of the priests whom he had slain.  Saul had effectively killed the voice of God in his life. He was hell bent on killing David and securing the throne of power for his son Jonathan in continued rebellion against God's judgment on him which would secure the throne for David, a man after his own heart.

There were two kings in this time frame, Saul and David.  Saul was the first king, fleshy, disobedient, and good looking. He was man's perfect choice for king.  David was a ruddy little shepherd boy who was normal looking, but he was a man after God's own heart with principles and willingness to lay his life on the line for what he believed in.  These two kings are a type and shadow of the first adam and the last adam.  Adam #1 sinned in the garden and fell just like Saul did.  Adam #2 (the last adam) came from Heaven and completed his task of obedience all the way to the cross of Calvary.  His name is Jesus, the Christ, the Son of God.  The first adam was earthy, a sinner and mark misser.  The last adam #2 was from Heaven and was the perfect man and supreme example for all mankind.

1 Corinthians 15:45-49 NIV [45] So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being” ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. [46] The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. [47] The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. [48] As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. [49] And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

When the first adam starts losing his power and authority to the new man, the last adam, and God's chosen plan, he goes crazy, insane, and starts misusing his power and authority to try to hold on to his position of power and rule.  In his mode of insanity, he can likely turn criminal in behavior and even commit genocide in order to hold onto his power.  He becomes totally corrupted and filled with demonic oppression.

COMPASS GUIDE will reveal to you the new man that is emerging from your life.  You will find God's choice, God's pick, and God's will for your "new man".  But there is an old man who will fight for his old status quo, and attempt to silence God's voice.  You must know and understand that this old man in your life MUST be crucified and killed off through the power of resurrection and the life of faith, lived in the new man, the Lord Jesus Christ who is living inside of you.  You are the temple of God, and He is the King who sits in that temple, giving directions, and giving grace to fulfill those directions and commands.  The old man must be silenced and put to death.  Paul knew this:

Galatians 2:20 NIV [20] I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Galatians 5:24-25 NIV [24] Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. [25] Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.

The new man must rule.  The new man inside of you must come forward and seize the kingdom as God has ordained.  The David in you, the king in you, the Jesus in you is poised to take the kingdom by force, and that force is God's force, God's kingdom, and God's divine intervention and open doors.  Your new man (David/Jesus) will not need to incite violence to attack and destroy the Saul/Adam in  you.  God's power through the blood of Jesus Christ has already sealed your old man's doom, and given the inheritance and the kingdom to your new man.  But YOU must engage the new man, build the new man, work on behalf of the new man, and bring him forward.  This is the reason that COMPASS GUIDE puts you in the Word of God every day, immersing you in Heaven's fire and cleansing power.  It helps you to filter out old adam and focus on the new man.  It identifies your true goals and targets for short, medium and long term living.  And it helps you identify kingdom success and when you have hit it.  I highly recommend that you get a Compass Guide book and begin the first year of FOCUSED KINGDOM DEFINING of your life with a 25 word core vision statement, and some God ordained goals and priorities.

AS A SIDE NOTE:  I have a kingdom investment newsletter that I publish called the GIANT TRACKER REPORT where I track the giants of business, markets, governments, social movements, and money flows.  I use biblical principles and secretive concepts to identify long term future movements based on God's "absolute" values, laws, precepts, and principles.  You can see the Giant Tracker Report at www.gianttracker.com .

I mentioned this to say that we are experiencing the international re-enactment of the Saul/David story here in this portion of scripture.  It's very easy to predict what is coming on the world scene based on solid scriptural history.  Here are a few details of what is happening internationally, which can be seen in bible history:

1.  We are ending and closing a 6,000 year period of history from Adam #1 until now. Using the bible principle "a day is as a thousand years with the Lord", (Ps. 90:4, 2 Peter 3:Cool we know that we are now finishing a 6th day and coming to the 7th day.  Each day with the Lord is represented as 1,000 years to man.  The first adam was created on the 6th day and he is fallen.  He is the 666 man, fallen in body, soul, and spirit.  He is the man judged and removed from the garden.  But the last adam is Jesus and he is considered throughout the bible as the 'day of rest", the "perfect man", the 777 man, and the "rest of God".  First adam is coming to an end of his kingdom rule and reign just like Saul did.  He has been judged and being removed from his position.  This is happening all over the world as mankind's illicit rule and rejection by God is causing governments, businesses, bankers, and world's elite to make many very bad decisions.  These decisions include genocide and willingness to exterminate God's voice from their presence.  We have seen this genocide in African nations, with Sadaam Hussein in Iraq, with Iran, the Jihadists of Islam, and the United States government is now wrestling to get final authority to drone strike any American that they feel is a threat to their rule.  Just as Saul declared the priests as "enemy combattants and treasonous terrorists" against his authority, and just as he drone struck them and their entire families with a foreign sword, so man's governments are attempting to do the same.  I am sure that we are going to see adam #1 and his kingdom spiral downward into total destruction and failure.  God is not supporting or blessing the old man, old adam #1, and the anti-Christ spirit who hates God, hates to hear God's Word, and who hates to have godly character and biblical prinicples integrated in life, education, the courts, politics, business, and family.  There is a solid move to remove the voice of God from the earth.  There will more than likely come a day where the Word of God will be illegal around the world, and more than likely even in the USA.  Don't wait until then to start reading and studying the Word.  

Man's kingdom is spiraling downward, his financial insanity is coming unglued, and his foundation of family, marriage, relationships, etc.  But at the same time this happens, the NEW MAN is arising just like David did. This new man will succeed and prosper in the midst of the old man's failure and demise.  Light will arise and darkness will fall - period.  God's hand of favor is upon the new man, and His hand has withdrawn from the old man.  One kingdom will fall and another kingdom will rise and possess what the old kingdom lost.  This principle is upon us right now.  We are living in a day when the world is experiencing God's rejection of the old man, the world's kingdoms, and the old world economies, lifestyles, etc.

The good news is that God is raising up a NEW MAN and a NEW KINGDOM ORDER.  I will use these words (but don't take them wrong)....  A NEW WORLD ORDER.  The "new world order" that the devil and his adamic #1 minions are trying to build is an anti-Christ world order which they are resolving to build for totalitarian rule.  But this is the false "new world order" because the bible declares that the natural comes before the heavenly, and the false comes before the truth.  The false new world order must come before Heaven's new world order arrives on the scene.  Look for them both to come, and don't fear when the first one comes upon the scene.  it MUST COME before Heaven's new world order appears.

The true NEW WORLD ORDER that God will bring to the earth shall come through God's kingdom people, followers of Christ, and through the manchild company mentioned in Revelation 12.  They shall bring God's Kingdom to a caotic world of darkness and bring a new day, a new dawning, and a great light that will reveal darkness and giving the people of planet earth a great salvation.

Saul destroyed his own people (priests of the Lord) as treasonous terrorist combattants.  However, they only blessed David (the new man), giving him bread and Goliath's sword.  This act of tyranny and terror on the part of the acting king showed that he was going after the promise of God, to destroy David, and to try to secure his fallen/failed kingdom for his son Jonathan.  Today's season that we live in, we will see many acts of the same sort.  Buckle down, get in the fire of God's Word, and let Him lead you in all righteousness.  God will make you a flame of fire, and you will become a representative of his new man Jesus, and his new world order which is coming NOW upon the earth.

It must get dark before the light dawns.  Evil must come out of hiding before righteousness can wipe it off the face of the earth.  The first adam must give it his best shot before he falls under the sword and the last adam comes forward to rule the kingdom.  Understand the rhythm and principles of God and mankind, and you will not fear what you see with your eyes.  Let Him move you and you will be in divine position to bring the true NEW WORLD ORDER through Jesus Christ.  We are in the season of kingdom order change, and the Word of God guarantees us that Saul will be dealt with harshly, and he will die on the battle field as he takes advice from forbidden witchcraft rather than from the voice and commands of God.  Let the NEW MAN and the TRUE NEW WORLD ORDER arise!   king king  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
4-May 1 Sam. 23-24, Jude, Psalms 16-20, Proverbs 4

www.doctordanieldaves.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top