Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

03/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

03/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:48 am

29-Mar Deut. 29-31 Ephesians 5-6 Psalms 136-140 Proverbs 29

Deut 30:15-16 (NIV) 15 See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. 16 For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

God gives the complete and total decision into our hands.  He sets the fork in the road, and points us in the way to go, looking for "respect, honor, and obedience".  But will we choose what He commands?  The old adamic nature of man will NEVER choose God's path, but the hungry, broken, Spirit led life will ALWAYS choose God's path.  This is one of the secrets of God's kingdom.  Depending on which life we're living, God will always know which path we will choose.  Rest assured, those outside the kingdom of God are NOT living for God and those inside the kingdom are MOST CERTAINLY living for God.

Seeking the kingdom of God is a "new man in Christ" decision.  It's a lifestyle.  The best way I personally know to lock onto the kingdom is to read the word of God every day first thing when I wake up.  Then I can pray about concerns, plans, and my COMPASS GUIDE directives.  I can communicate and fellowship with God early before the busy-ness of the day starts.  I can commune in peace with him and get wisdom for the day.  kingdom secrets, divine revelation, and thoughts from my Heavenly Father come rushing into my heart and mind.  I learn and set my course for the day and commit this day to Him in full trust in His kingdom which is upon me to open doors, protect all that I have, and lead me to inherit all that the land of promise has for me.

Failure to communicate with God each day is a recipe for disaster for a believer.  It will lock you into the RAT RACE and will cause you to simply chase your tail like a dog on "not much" of a mission.  COMPASS GUIDE offers the structure for you, along with all COMPASS GUIDE students, to read the Word of God in portions each day, completing the entire Bible in one year.  This forum is set to give you feedback, allow you to post your comments and thoughts, and to help you develop your COMPASS GUIDE plan for life.  I highly recommend that you use it to maximum benefit each day.

Yesterday's forum post (3/28) discussed the "obedience" factor for living inside of God's kingdom with all of it's benefits.  It might be good to review that if you didn't get to it yesterday.  Laughing  Smile  Very Happy

Tomorrow's Reading:
30-Mar Deut. 32-34 Philippians 1-2 Psalms 141-145 Proverbs 30

www.doctordanieldaves.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top