Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

02/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

02/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:30 pm

28-Feb Numbers 5-6 Acts 27-28 Psalms 141-145 Proverbs 28

Acts 27:21-26 (NIV)21 After the men had gone a long time without food, Paul stood up before them and said: "Men, you should have taken my advice not to sail from Crete; then you would have spared yourselves this damage and loss. 22 But now I urge you to keep up your courage, because not one of you will be lost; only the ship will be destroyed. 23 Last night an angel of the God whose I am and whom I serve stood beside me 24 and said, 'Do not be afraid, Paul. You must stand trial before Caesar; and God has graciously given you the lives of all who sail with you.' 25 So keep up your courage, men, for I have faith in God that it will happen just as he told me. 26 Nevertheless, we must run aground on some island."

Paul declared to the men of the ship that none of them would be lost. However, they would lose the ship in the long raging storm and they would run aground on some island.  Paul had been in communication with an angel.  He was repeating to the men what the angel had said to him.

When a FOLLOWER OF CHRIST is on a mission for and with God, His holy angels encompass, surround, protect, and guard that person's life.  From time to time they will bring a message to the person to strengthen, direct, and edify that follower.

Have you had an angelic visitation from God where somehow, the 4th dimension revealed to you what was going to happen in the future?  COMPASS GUIDE shows you how to position yourself so that divine revelation, angelic visitation, and information through dreams and visions will come to you to help edify and direct your life.  This IS the life of the follower of Christ.  While many are "CHRISTIANS" in name only, the true followers of Christ are in a different position to hear from God.  God doesn't cast pearls before swine, but He gives His revelation and wisdom to those who love, honor, obey, and follow Him.

Call out to God and ask Him to move you into the realm of angelic visitation, dreams and visions.  This is an inheritance right of the sons and daughters of God who follow Jesus Christ into the three dimensions of success!   Very Happy Surprised  Shocked

Tomorrow's Reading:
1-Mar Numbers 7-8 Romans 1-2 Psalms 146-150 Proverbs 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top