Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

02/27 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

02/27 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 am

[27-Feb Numbers 3-4 Acts 25-26 Psalms 136-140 Proverbs 27

Acts 26:13-18 (NIV)  13 About noon, O king, as I was on the road, I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, blazing around me and my companions. 14 We all fell to the ground, and I heard a voice saying to me in Aramaic, 'Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.'  15 "Then I asked, 'Who are you, Lord?'  "'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,' the Lord replied. 16 'Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen of me and what I will show you. 17 I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them 18 to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.'

Saul lived as an enemy of Christ. He worked hard to oppose and destroy the movement of faith in Jesus Christ.  He put believers in prison and cast his vote to have them killed. He opposed everything that Christ stood for, and his education in religion taught him this opposition.  Amazingly, the Jews who were looking for their messiah would miss His 33  year visitation, and they would end up crucifying Him, hating His words and preaching, and they had no place in their lives or religious practices for the Son of God whom they were eagerly waiting and looking for.  This sounds like a repeat of today's world that we live in.

There is one thing that will kill this anti-Christ effort for sure.  A BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT, brighter than the sun, surrounding a person and a voice speaking to them from within the light.  That will do the job!   Paul was INSTANTLY CHANGED the moment that he was enveloped in light.  He would end up writing 2/3 of the New Testament, he would evangelize the world as they knew it during his lifetime, and he would stand before those that he used to stand with, and declare this JESUS that he so earnestly used to oppose.  The light that changed him would somehow change some of them, but others would not and could not see.

The story of Paul in Acts tells that he was blinded by the light, and could not see after his divine experience with Jesus.  The light that had surrounded him was so bright and intense that it literally blinded him from seeing naturally.  That's some bright light.  It's revelational light.  This light had the voice of the resurrected Jesus Christ speaking inside of it.  It was so real that Paul instantly followed the voice in the light.  He would need prayer from a believer in the following week in order to get his natural eye sight back.

This story tells me that the revelation light of Heaven and the light that lives inside of us is so bright and intense, that it will literally blind you from seeing naturally.  The Word of God is the lamp and the light for our feet and path, and when we read this Word, it will change our inner core being.  The Word will speak to us just as Jesus did to Paul.  And when the Word speaks to us (and we hear it), then faith arises in our hearts.  With this faith we will begin to walk in a new light which will figuratively blind us from the world that most people normally see.  This is such a fantastic lifestyle, living in a new light that has the voice of Jesus inside of it.  This is a light that some will see, but others will NEVER see, just as in Paul's day.  He told them the message and his testimony and many wanted to hear it.  But not all of them turned or could see the light.

How does a person learn to walk in this continual light of Christ, the light that is powerfully far above our natural light of the sun?  How can a person be led by this light which does not come from earth, but comes from Heaven?  I only know one way, and this is definitely the road less traveled.  Only a few find this path.  Others, while they may be intrigued and interested, they will NEVER find it.  This is the path that COMPASS GUIDE teaches and immerses you into.

COMPASS GUIDE digs deep into your core being and helps you to identify the vision, the dream, the passion, and the desires that are hidden inside of your spirit man and your core.  Once you have identified these powerful hidden treasures, they will begin to plot a roadmap for you to take.  As you read God's Word every day, that word will empower you to make choices and decisions, to step out in faith and press towards your HIGH CALLING.  You will have direction and wisdom from Heaven to develop and build your short term, medium term and long term goals.  With the culmination of reading God's Heavenly, light filled Word, and pursuing your dream, you will see Heaven open up for you and God will partner with you in the MASTER PLAN.  The light that comes to your life will not be comprehended or understood by very many people.  But it's your light and it will be more real than the light of the sun.  Just as Paul was changed by the light, you will also be changed, and to a degree your natural eye sight will wane in comparison to the light that you're being led by in the spirit.  

I hope this makes sense.  I have troubles writing about the light that I see and the light that leads me.  It's kind of a secret, and it's most definitely the secret place of Psalm 91.  While it is a secret to most men, it is NOT a secret to those who are following Christ and who are called to HIS purposes.  He reveals His secrets to His disciples, and hides them from the masses.

My question to you today: Are you willing to be blinded by the light in order to hear the voice, and to see a new light that few others will ever see? Pray and ask God sincerely to encompass you with the light from Heaven, and to activate the promises that are deep inside of you.   sunny cheers  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
28-Feb Numbers 5-6 Acts 27-28 Psalms 141-145 Proverbs 28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top