Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

02/16 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

02/16 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:28 am

16-Feb Leviticus 7-8 Acts 3-4 Psalms 81-85 Proverbs 16

Lev 7:27 (NIV) If anyone eats blood, that person must be cut off from his people.'"

As we read daily through Leviticus, we are brought back to a stark reminder that God has rules, He requires obedience, and anyone who decides to walk outside of His boundary lines must be cut off from among His people.  He reminds us that there is simply no room for a sinful, rebellious, disobedient lifestyle among His people.  He also reminds us that He is holy and His command to us is to be holy.

Leviticus reminds me of how thankful I am that God sent His one and only Son Jesus to pay the eternal price for my sins by dying on the cross of Calvary.  Through His blood I can receive a brand new life, a Heavenly relationship with my Heavenly Father, and I can walk as a child of God in Holiness and His perfection.

Will I ever be perfect as He is perfect?  Will I ever be holy as He is holy?  He commands me to.  Yet it seems far from possible.  YET if I would look inside at my inner man, the one that He created and saved, I will see perfection.  It's His life inside of us that is perfect and holy.  It's that new man, not the old one, which can walk in perfection and holiness.

My teenagers have said to me when I was correcting them before, "Gosh Dad, what do you want me to be? Perfect?"  My answer to them is, "I want you to surrender yourself to the perfect one.  Live your life in obedience to Him, and you too will be perfect."  Teens and adults alike find it hard to walk in perfection.  Just ask the Israelites who had a tall order in front of them for daily living.  That tall order was put in place to let them know that they COULD NOT do it on their own, and that they needed a savior.  They needed someone who could renew them and lead them into a second chance, a second birth, a "born again" experience into the kingdom of perfection and holiness.  Today, you and I are BORN AGAIN, not of corruptible life, but of incorruptible life.  Our new life cannot be corrupted.  Our new life is perfect, holy, and eternal in God's Kingdom.  We ARE sons and daughters of God through Jesus Christ and His blood shed, along with His resurrected life.

BEING perfect does not mean that you don't have flaws and mistakes in your old, dying, outer man.  It means that you relate to, submit to, and identify with your inner man whom God has made perfect when you were born again.  That inner man is perfect, and is holy.  So when God commands you to BE holy and BE perfect, He is commanding you to identify with, listen to, and submit yourself to the perfect one that lives inside of you.

Life outside of Christ is death, judgment, separation, and filled with hatred, violence, and murder.  It's the life thats locked in darkness where satan dwells.  But the life inside of Christ is bright, eternal, perfect, holy, and filled with the virtues of God's glorious kingdom.

It's from this kingdom that COMPASS GUIDE students derive and develop their 25 Word Core Vision Statement.  This statement is what God says of you.  It comes from the perfect kingdom of light and life.  It's the best statement that you could EVER find out about yourself.  I recommend that you pull that 25 Word Statement out daily and read it.  Memorize it.  Get it into your mind, and work it out in your life.  Make plans to complete what God says about you!

If you haven't built a 25 word statement yet, I recommend that you get the one year COMPASS GUIDE life planning workbook, and plan to take the 8 hour video seminar (coming soon online).  I will help you develop this Core Vision Statement.  There's a section in the root area of this forum where you can read others 25 word statements, and then start developing one of your own.  Ask me and I'll help give some input and ideas for you.  This statement will become as powerful as a CONSTITUTION over a nation.  It will lead and guide you through good times and bad, and it will keep you on the straight and narrow path while 90% of the world (and church world) flop around as slaves in another man's vision, taking their true purpose to the grave with them.  Because you are faithful to what God says about you, you will have an entrance into the kingdom where He says, "Well done, good and faithful servant!".   sunny sunny  sunny

Tomorrow's Reading:
17-Feb Leviticus 9-10 Acts 5-6 Psalms 86-90 Proverbs 17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top