Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics

02/15 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

02/15 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:02 am

15-Feb Leviticus 5-6 Acts 1-2 Psalms 76-80 Proverbs 15

Lev 5:1 (NIV) "'If a person sins because he does not speak up when he hears a public charge to testify regarding something he has seen or learned about, he will be held responsible.

This message rang clear to me today as I ponder the mass exodus from the Christian faith and into paganism, self willed living, and other false religions.  New generations are being birthed who never hear of the power of God through Jesus Christ, and these generations are now running the world.  They're easily swayed, they suffer from poverty, lack, and a lack of foundation, and they struggle with "THE TRUTH".

God points out clearly that if there is an opportunity to tell the truth and we don't take it, we will be held responsible.  If there is a call and a request for someone to come forward who knows something, and if that person does not come forward, he shall be held accountable, PERIOD!  In our present day, this is called transparency.  It's called laying your life down and supporting the truth.  Why do I lay my life down, come forward, and tell what I know?  Because it's a requirement of faith and loving the truth.  I don't get to choose when it would be best to come forward with the truth. Truth is truth, and if it's going to reign in my life, I must be submitted to it, and walk in holy fear that failure to support the truth will cause the consequences of that failure to fall on ME! If I believe in God, in justice, punishment, and the law of sowing and reaping, then I will fear the one who will hold me accountable.  This is a life virtue of the sons and daughters of God.  Truth shall reign in me, and I shall surrender myself for truth and justice.

Imagine if a person was being falsely accused of a crime and I knew that he was innocent.  But when it came time to send this man to trial, I would refuse to come forward and testify. That man may go to prison, but the true penalty will fall on me.  God will judge.

Imagine if a person was planning an evil event that would bring great harm to himself or others.  If I knew about this event and had information which could prove that it was going to happen, and if I chose to keep quiet and disengage from warning people, I will be held accountable by God, and whatever destruction comes will be on me.  I will have failed the watchman test, and will pay the ultimate price for my failure to love and embrace truth.

Today's world is quickly leaving TRUTH, and is living in a new, "subjective truth" which basically means, "It's true for me, but it might not be true for you. What works for me might not work for you.  Find your own truth and be proud of it."  This is a very dangerous truth to live in because there are no requirements.  There is no need to devote yourself to this type of truth, and there is no penalty if you choose today to not live for what you considered as true yesterday.  It's a diabolical mindset that is steeped in self worship and idolatry, and in the end, entire generations will pay the price for failure to loving truth and adhering to it as a supreme master/ruler over their lives.

I am very concerned for our young and old today.  I see our national leaders in Washington blatantly disregarding TRUTH, and some actually pay people off to keep quiet about something that is true, but that they don't want to be revealed.  When a nation leaves God and their love for the truth, that nation is in dire trouble.  Satan and his minions can only dwell in a spiritual realm of darkness.  When people let go of truth and prove that they can be paid off, or fear struck into NOT coming out in support of truth, that nation will suffer great harm through the kingdom of darkness.  Satan only dwells where you build him a throne, and a place void of truth is a great place for him to call home.

How do we combat darkness?  First we must LOVE THE TRUTH.  Truth is not something to love.  Truth is a person, and His name is Jesus Christ.

John 14:6 (KJV) 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The best way that I know to continue walking in truth and being willing to sacrifice yourself for truth, is to daily walk in His word.  COMPASS GUIDE gives a daily bible reading for you to experience.  Reading His Word will change you, and will cause you to acknowledge and honor TRUTH when you see it.

John 8:31-32 (KJV)31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Satan dwells in the darkness that men create for him when they refuse to love truth.  It's our job to dispel darkness and give that cockroach no place to live or to rest his head.  The way that we dispel darkness is to come forward with TRUTH whenever the opportunity arises.  Remember that God holds us accountable for not coming forward when it's time for truth to shed light on satan's squatting grounds.

LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE BEFORE MEN!  Drive satan out with TRUTH and LIGHT!   king king  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
16-Feb Leviticus 7-8 Acts 3-4 Psalms 81-85 Proverbs 16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top